We’re like one big family at Leda, and offer real benefits and opportunities for career and personal development throughout the business. If you’re interested in working with us, please contact us!
For further information and if you’re interested in applying for any of the listed available jobs, please send through your application to email@example.com with a reference to the position you’re interested in, a cover letter, and your CV.
Leda Ag is a unique business located in Mildura, Victoria providing diverse products and services for the agricultural industry.
Our Service Department is currently seeking a fully qualified Diesel Technician to fill a full time, permanent field service role, for an immediate start. We service and repair all types of construction and farming machinery.
The position offers variety, competitive rates, company vehicle, company phone, ongoing training and friendly team environment.
- Trade qualified
- Current drivers licence
- Fault diagnostic skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to take initiative and work autonomously
- Good written & verbal communication skills
- Experience in agricultural/construction machinery (desirable)
Administration - Part time 20 hours per week
We’re always on the look out for top notch Admin gurus.
Qualifications & experience
- You will have good communication skills, strong time managements skills and an ability to build relationships over the phone.
- You must be comfortable making phones calls, resilience in managing challenging conversations, experience with a CRM system advantageous.
- Strong Microsoft Office Skills, knowledge of Xero, 3CX and past experience with complex databases an advantage.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Greet clients, book meetings and appointments, manage meeting rooms
- Manage new customer applications
- General business administration and support
- Accounts Receivable management
- Escalation through the credit manger
- This is an entry level role with limited hours.
Welder / Fabricator
Leda Ag is looking for an experience senior welder/metal fabricator to join their team.
Experience is necessary, qualifications preferred. Applicants will need to be able to demonstrate the following:
- Relevant qualifications
- Ability to interpret drawings
- Good attitude and able to work as part of a team or independently
- Weld test will be required